Utah.gov Support

The DMV sent me a letter stating I would have to send them a copy of my emission's certificate in order to complete my registration renewal. What should I do?

Please follow the instructions on the letter. If you have further questions that are not addressed in the letter, contact the DMV directly at 801-297-2200.

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window