Utah.gov Support

How do I obtain a temporary registration, or extend my registration, before getting satisfying the safety and/or emissions requirements?

Temporary permits can be obtained by visiting https://secure.utah.gov/rex/index.html then choosing Option 2. Customers must pay registration fees up front and a 6 dollar fee for a temporary permit. If you have additional questions, please contact the DMV directly at 800-368-8824.

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window