Utah.gov Support

My license plate decal (DMV sticker) is damaged. How do I get a replacement decal?

This web page provides helpful information about replacing plates, decals, registrations, titles or placards. Http://Dmv.Utah.Gov/General/ReplacementsFor additional information, please contact the DMV at 801-297-7780.

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window