Utah.gov Support

My Utah license plate decal (DMV sticker) has been lost, stolen or damaged. How do I get a new one?

Vehicles registered in Utah have 2 decals: the month decal and the year decal, each with unique replacement requirements. MONTH DECAL: If your month decal has faded or is missing it needs to be replaced immediately. There is no fee for a month decal replacement. To replace a month decal do one of the following: Call 801-297-7780 or 1-800-DMV-UTAH, or visit any DMV office or On The SPOT renewal station. YEAR DECALS: Year decals may be replaced for a small fee. To replace lost decals visit your local DMV office with a copy of the most recent registration, the license plate number, or the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). For current replacement fee rates for year decals and additional information visit: http://dmv.utah.gov/general/replacements or contact the DMV at 801-297-7780.

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window