Utah.gov Support

I lost my Utah vehicle registration. How do I obtain a copy?

Vehicle registrations may be replaced for a small fee. To replace a lost registration visit your local DMV office with a copy of the most recent registration, license plate number, or Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). For current replacement fee rates and additional information visit http://dmv.utah.gov/general/replacements or contact the DMV at 801-297-7780.

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window