Utah.gov Support

I lost my Utah vehicle title. How do I obtain a new one?

Titles may be easily replaced by sending a completed Form TC-123 along with a small title fee to the DMV. To download this form and view the current fee structure visit: visit:https://dmv.utah.gov/general/replacements Mail your form and fee to: Division of Motor Vehicles Mail and Correspondence P.O. Box 30412 Salt Lake City, UT 84130 Important: Do not send cash by mail. Please make checks or money orders payable to the Utah State Tax Commission (USTC).

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window