Utah.gov Support

How can I apply for WIC (Women Infants and Children Program) and what information will I need?

Everything WIC related can be found at http://health.utah.gov/wic/ if you need further assistance you can call, (801) 538-6960.

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window