Utah.gov Support

Where do I find tax forms?

For a listing of tax forms and publications, visit http://tax.utah.gov/forms/currentforms. Specific tax questions should be directed to the Tax Commission at 801-297-2200.

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window