Utah.gov Support

I need an exempt tax ID.

For information regarding taxes, it is best to contact the Utah State Tax Commission at 801-297-2200 or 800-662-4335. Their web page is http://tax.utah.gov. They are open from 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday.

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window