Utah.gov Support

I have an expired contractor license. How do I reinstate or renew?

Go to http://dopl.utah.gov/licensing/index.html for a listing of professional license types. By selecting the license type you are interested in, you'll be directed to a page with information about that license type. The page will also have information regarding renewal and reinstatement. For detailed information regarding licensure, contact the agency directly. doplweb@utah.gov ? P.O. Box 146741 ? Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-6741 ? Phone: (801) 530-6628 ? Toll-Free in Utah: (866) 275-3675 ? Fax: (801) 530-6511

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window