Utah.gov Support

Where do I find information on police auctions?

Information regarding surplus items for sale can be found at the Division of Purchasing and General Services's web page (http://purchasing.utah.gov/). Also, consider contact your local city and county government. This web page will help you find your local city and county government web pages (http://www.utah.gov/government/citycounty.html).

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window