Utah.gov Support

How do I apply for food stamps?

Many of the government assistance programs are handled by the Department of Workforce Services. Visit http://utahhelps.utah.gov for more information. The agency can be reached via chat during the application process, or by phone at 801-526-9675.

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window