Utah.gov Support

My Medicaid has been canceled. I am not sure why, or how to fix it.

Medicaid is administered by the Dept. of Workforce Services. Please visit http://utahhelps.utah.gov and initiate a chat for further assistance. You can also call 801-526-9675 to speak with a representative over the phone.

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window