Utah.gov Support

How do I get my GED?

Test centers can be found at local universities, colleges and tech schools. Visit this web page for more information http://www.utahged.info/examinee/centers.htm. You may find these web page helpful. http://www.schools.utah.gov/adulted/ http://www.schools.utah.gov/adulted/Community-and-Students.aspx http://www.utahged.info/examinee.htm

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window