Utah.gov Support

I need to replace my Horizon (food stamp) card.

The Department of Workforce Services (http://jobs.utah.gov, 801-526-9675) oversees the food stamp program. This web page has helpful information regarding the Horizon Card. http://jobs.utah.gov/customereducation/apply/ebtbasic.html

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window