Utah.gov Support

I'm working with dangerous chemicals. How do I make sure I'm in compliance with state regulations for hazardous waste?

The Division of Solid and Hazardous Waste oversees the registration of hazardous materials. This web page has helpful information regarding registration. http://www.hazardouswaste.utah.gov/

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window