Utah.gov Support

I need an Apostille.

The Lieutenant Governor (801-538-1041) is responsible for affixing the Great Seal to certain public documents or documents signed by Utah Notaries Public. Foreign countries may require these documents to be authenticated (validation of official signature) prior to processing. Countries party to Hague Convention #12 require an Apostille while all other countries require an authentication. Application (http://www.authentications.utah.gov/Forms/authenticationrequestform2012.pdf)

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window