Utah.gov Support

I sold my business. They're keeping the business name. What do I need to do?

The procedures for a change in ownership can vary. For the most accurate information, contact the Division of Corporations at 801-530-4849. The agency web page is http://corporations.utah.gov.

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window