Utah.gov Support

I would like legal assistance. Is there a web where I can find an attorney?

The Utah State Bar has online tools that will help you find an attorney. Visit http://utahbar.org and select "Find a Utah Lawyer." The Utah State Bar provides the following web page with information about Pro Bono services for those with little means to pay for attorney fees (https://utahbar.org/probono/Welcome.html). The Utah State Courts offers legal clinics at various locations around the state. Visit http://www.utcourts.gov/howto/legalclinics/ for more information.

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window