Utah.gov Support

Are there any regulations for a consignment shop?

To search Utah Laws visit http://le.utah.gov/dtForms/code.html. Contact your city or county business licensing office for more information regarding local business licensing requirements. This web page will help you find you city or county government web page (http://www.utah.gov/government/citycounty.html). For information regarding taxes, contact the Utah State Tax Commission (http://tax.utah.gov) at 801-297-2200.

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window