Utah.gov Support

I would like to have a judge marry me and my fiance in my house.

You can search for marriage license information at http://www.utcourts.gov/howto/marriage/. The courts contact information is found at http://utcourts.gov/directory/. I suggest contacting the courts to see how to request a judge for your marriage.

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window