Utah.gov Support

I am an employer and I would like to post available jobs for those seeking employment.

You will find services to post jobs, as well as other services for employers, at http://jobs.utah.gov. To reach the agency (Department of Workforce Services), by phone, call 801-526-9675.

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window