Utah.gov Support

Which Business Type should I select when creating my DHR Business Profile?

Motor Carrier - If you have any employees that are driving commercial vehicles for your business AND they hold a commercial driver license. Employer - You have employees with a company car. Insurance - You are an insurance company with a valid NAIC number. (If you are a underwriter you do not qualify as an insurer, you must select Sub-Vendor, and your clients must create an account and they would select insurer as their business type and add you as a Sub Vendor) Sub-Vendor: Sub-Vendors access the system only on behalf of others. They always work through a Vendor to pull records. Vendor: Vendors access the system only on behalf of others. Vendors only use the user interface of the application for contracts. They provide customers with their own interface and process records real time via complicated web-services.

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window