Utah.gov Support

Can I have 3rd Party Relationships and use the application to access DHR?s myself?

YES. You can access the service on your own. You will need to sign up for a Utah.gov Premium Subscriber account to do so. You can create one by visiting: http://www.utah.gov/registration

Was the information in this article helpful?

Yes No

Still Need Help?

Find Agency Contact Information

The Utah Government is broken into several government agencies. View a complete agency listing to get in touch with the agency that will address your questions or concerns.

Speak to a Representative

Need help finding an agency? Having technical difficulties with an online service or application? Chat with us below:

*Please be aware that this chat communication is not secure.

*Do not send any personally identifiable information through your live chat communication.

Other Ways to Contact Utah.gov Technical Support

Close this Window