Address Corrections: Address updates can be completed while processing the company renewal electronically and anytime an address change is required. To change the address when not doing a renewal go to You will also need the company's Payor ID and a renewal invoice number; you may use an invoice number dated back to 2002. If a previous renewal invoice is not available please email your contact information with company name (and NAIC CoCode if available) to Dava Berlinger-Butler or call 801-538-3812 to obtain the Utah Payor ID and a renewal invoice number.