Utah.gov Network Registration
The State of Utah offers eGovernment services so that citizens and businesses can interact with the government online instead of in line. However, some of these services are available only by registration; Utah.Gov registrations provide easy access to fee-based services with the convenience of one monthly bill. The benefits of registration are many and sign up is simple. Save time and money by becoming a Utah.Gov registrant today!
Benefits of a Utah.gov Registration
The $95 annual registration includes the following benefits:
- Conduct all online government services 24/7 with the convenience of billing to one account - eliminate the need to enter credit card and billing information for each transaction.
- Access to premium services that can only be utilized with a Utah.gov account
- Individual usernames and passwords for up to 10 people in your organization, with the ability to add more for an added fee.
- 24/7 Utah.Gov customer/technical support by phone, email, or live chat
- Receive a quarterly newsletter announcing service updates and other important information about Utah.gov
Separate Agency Approval
If requesting access to Vehicle Title, Lien, and Registration records, contact the Utah State Tax Commission for separate approval.
If requesting access to ValIDate, you must be considered a Depository Institution as defined in Utah Code Section 7-1-103. In order to access the service, complete the registration process with Utah.Gov along with the Department of Public Safety/Driver License Division Release of Private and Protected Driver License Records form. You may be asked to provide documentation that you are a depository institution as defined in Utah Code Section 7-1-103.