|Problem||Who You Call||Number|
|The website is not working||Technical Support||801-983-0275|
|You have not received ordered decals||DMV Warehouse||801-297-3878|
|The decals you received are not the right range||DMV Inventory Control||801-297-3527|
|The decal you are issuing does not match the system||DMV Support||801-297-2727, option 2|
Information about returning decals
All returned decals should be shipped securely using FedEx, UPS or USPS certified mail, so that a tracking mechanism is in place. Decals should be returned to your Motor Vehicle Delegated Services Specialist at the following address:
Utah State Tax Commission/DMV
Attention: Suzanne Covert
210 North 1950 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84134
Decals that need to be returned
- If a decal is marked damaged due to Shipping/Manufacturer or Station damage, it must be mailed to the address above.
- If a decal that was marked as missing has been found or recovered, it must be mailed to the address above.
- In the beginning of each New Year you will need to return your expired/unused decals.
- Failure to return all expired/unused decals by March 15th will result in suspension of renewal privileges for your station.
- Fill out form TC-72G and include a copy of this form with your returned decals. Please keep a copy of the completed form for your records.
All decal discrepancies, including missing and damaged decals, are monitored daily by the Motor Vehicle Delegated Service Specialist. Based upon review of missing or incorrectly issued decals, a station may be subject to suspension and/or removal from the program.